Jobs@WDsoft Advertising and Branding AgencyNovember 25, 2019 2021-03-19 13:00
Jobs@WDsoft Advertising and Branding Agency
We are Hiring
WDsoft is expanding its operations which would present you challenging opportunities that would only make you a better individual. Working with us you will be exposed to wide range of Digital Marketing avenues like SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Pay-Per-Click, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SMO, YouTube, Video marketing etc. and allied services. Your Intra-Personal and Interpersonal skills are guaranteed to be honed.
Looking for a new shade(Business Development Executive) to have on our pallet. If you are good at sales and have knowledge about advertising and branding. Fill the form given below!
Business Development Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities generated lead through our website is inbound call and mail.
- Also sales opportunities through networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
Business Development Executive Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ready to work in creative environment.
- Have knowledge about advertising and how agencies work.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi and Marathi. Any other language is a plus.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach for meeting sales goals.
- Presentation Skills – Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Graduation compulsory.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts,SEO, SEM, guides, and other social media pages.
- The Content Writer is responsible for collaborating with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, SEO, SEM, blogs and other digital properties.
- Experience in writing for social media platforms and a good understanding of their requirements.
- The person should have flair for writing and well versed with social media, writing one-liners, blogs, etc, and should also be able to write for brochures and content on the website.
- Identify customer’s needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Should have experience or knowledge in SEO, content development, content writing, Copy Writing, Creative Writing, Social media, Web Content Writing, SEO Writing, Script Writing, Blogs, Articles, Proof Reading, Digital Marketing, Content editing.
- Min. 2 to 3 years of experience as a Content Writer.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of strategic digital marketing programs such as, SEO, SEM, social, and online advertising campaigns that will generate interest.
- Must be a Creative Thinker able to present the content in an extraordinary and different way to reach a huge audience.
- Should have interest in working with Software & IT Systems Proven work experience as a content writer.
12000 – 15000/Month